Monday, April 07, 2008

Ollie on a Monday.


I don't care what you think about my dinosaur jammies, I'm not taking em' off!

Oliver has been amazing over the past few days! He's been sleeping better at night, he smiles all the time (at least when he's filling the diaper), and his eyes are getting much better as he loves to watch his mom work on her juggling routine in front of the fire place. We're all feeling much more rested and I think we may be getting the hang of this parenting thing!
He'll be 5 weeks tomorrow and if I haven't said it enough already, he's just growing so fast!

Staring at mom (post juggle).


Muhammad Ollie? (Ignore that they're actually red socks on his hands)

Thanks for the new flushable diapers Aunt Kara! Trying to save the planet one dirty diaper at a time... I think dad put it on backwards though.

Ahhh... A Smile!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My little guy is getting sooo big. I love the weekly photo journal.I can almost smell his sweet little chubby neck rolls. I miss him!!!
Glad you guys are getting a little sleep.Your'e doing a great job.
Love you Oliver, Grammie