Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Morning




Well, we've survived the holidays as we hope you did too. The shoppers have been annoying as ever but hopefully the parking lot's will recede. It's been a busy week of eating sweets and hanging out with coworkers. One of John's coworkers had a solstice party on Thursday. That is the shortest day of the year. We gathered for a FANTASTIC fireworks display and a bonfire. The fireworks really blew us away. Last night we went over to one of my coworkers homes for a HUGE dinner. I'm not even sure I'm going to cook today because I'm still stuffed. It's bright and early Christmas morning and I'm wide awake because I forgot to turn off the alarm. Hoping to get a nap in later. Santa was good to us this year as he is every year. We are looking forward to a day of rest and skiing and maybe a movie. Hope everyone has a great Christmas! We miss you!

No comments: