Friday, January 04, 2008

31 Weeks




I've been a bad girl. Slacking on the blog, I know. We had a fabulous Christmas in Michigan and spent lot's of time with our families. We're getting excited to meet our little man! We've been spending most of our time getting things ready for the baby's arrival. We made a trip to Portland to visit friends for Thanksgiving and had a blast. We can't wait to do it again. I'm starting classes next week and should be done with my temp job by the end of January and will wait after the boy comes to find something else. Things are going well with Johns job, they are keeping him busy. He's gotten out to snowboard once and I think he's going to go up to Jackson Hole this weekend with his nephew Josh. We started taking a birthing class called The Bradley Method on natural child birth. I'm going to give it a shot with no medications and lot's of coaching from John. Should be interesting! That's all our news for now, I'll try to keep posting more often. Look for a new blog to come out soon as we no longer live in Alaska and the new one will be more centered around the baby because he is much more interesting than us.

No comments: